Make sure to always ask your doctor about a new medication you will be taking, and that the answers will be in terms that you can understand.
1. What is this medicine going to be used for?
2. How am I supposed to take this, and for how long?
3. Are there any potential side effects? What should I do if they occur?
4. Will this new medication be safe to take with other medicines or dietary supplements?
5. What should I avoid doing, eating, or drinking while on this medication?
Snyder and Wenner, P.C.